Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Sarah is a fangirl

Hello. This is kinda rare that I'm writing another post in less than a week. I feel like writing a journal as a fangirl LOL. I've just thought about this since I'm too lazy to create a twitter fan account. And it's too lagha for me, been there when I was around 14-16 haha. I'm not really a kpop "stan" because I only listen to those groups that I like. And those groups are Lovelyz, Iz*one and Btob. Hehehe. And I've only start stanning btob since last week hahaha I'm like 7 years late, I know lol. It seems like I've finally wake up after sleeping on them since 2012. 
Idk these past few days I just feel like fangirling. Idk until when this will last but I'm enjoying it, it makes me happy. Anyways, Izone is finally coming back on 17th February. They've been hiatus for a long time. Sad. But I'm still thankful that they didn't disband,,, but they're disbanding anyway. But at least not before the actual date of their disbandment. Idk how to make the right sentence but, I understand what I'm trying to talk about lol. Idc no one's gonna read anyway.
And as for Lovelyz, I've been stanning them since 2014!! It's been 5 years doe. Group paling lama aku minat. I was such a huge HUGE fan of them around 2015-2016 (especially during ah choo & for you era) then I slowed down during spm sskdskd. My lovelyz acc reached 1k follower but it's now 900+ something LOL it's because I abandoned that acc for years so i don't really care tbh. But it's sad that I haven't talked to my mutuals for ages, but it seems like they rarely tweet just like me hahaha. Still waiting for Lovelyz's comeback though. 

No comments :

Post a Comment