Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Melody

For this post I'm just gonna randomly write about my thoughts on Btob or anything about them. So they debuted on 21st March 2012 with their title song 'Insane'. I was 12 and already listen to kpop so yeah, I know that song. On September, they released 'Wow'. That song was a huge BOP!! I don't know why kpop nowadays don't produce songs like that anymore. (or it's just me who doesnt listen to bgs lol). As years past, I only some of their songs like 2nd confession, i'll be your man, and missing you. But the only song that I always listen to was missing you because that song radiates big sendu energy lmao I used to cry listening to that song during my broken days lol.

I used to only know about Sungjae,,, his acting in school 2015 was 10/10!!!!!!!!! I had a huge crush on Gong Tae Kwang T___T But that's that. I never felt like discovering his group ahahah.  Sooo last week, I didn't know how I ended up watching btob clips. Lmao at first I just thought they were funny and watch lots of their videos. One week passed and I'm still backtracking their shows HAHHAHA the pain of  being7 years late ;; I don't mind though, I'm literally out of kdramas to watch so I'm just gonna watch any btob clips. I swear they're bunch of comedians especially EK, CS, SJ. But others pun boleh tahan. My bias is Ilhoon. It's always been sungjae but Ilhoon just got my attention more, he's so damn attractive doe :') But overall I can't rank them. I love them equally!!

2 weeks of stanning them, I get to know something new about them every day. They have some good ballads and some of my favs are Climax/ Jebal and Someday. I just knew that climax was composed by minhyuk!!! That song is so good ahhh minhyuk is so talented T_____T and most of their title tracks were composed by ilhoon and hyunsik. Missing You was composed by hyunsik!! That song is a masterpiece I never knew it was composed by the member itself omg how are they so talented T_T Btob has the strongest vocal line ever!!  Sometimes I feel like sungjae is unreal,,, he's handsome,, he can sing,,, can act,,, he's funny,,, he's perfect im????????? The world is so unfair lmao.

I'm basically maknae line biased and i read somewhere that ilhoon and sungjae used to be awkward around missing you era(??) I kept looking for some clips to look at their awkwardness but I couldn't find any. Idk sometimes fans like to do their own assumption and I don't want to believe it. Idk why thinking about it breaks my heart????? They're literally good friends and Ilhoon loves sungjae so much okay!! They said sj has been ignoring ih but I don't think that's the case, btob members are like that. One makes joke and others respond awkwardly so yeah iljae were never awkward!!

Hyung line are in military and their recent beatcom have became a little bit quieter than before hahahaha. It's not that the other members are awkward but,,, you know how loud EK and CS can be. Anyways Eunkwang is discharging in 2 months yay!!  Only 2 weeks into stanning them but I already miss the hyung line lol. I hope they're doing well omg T__T few days ago hyunsik, ilhoon and peniel went to one of the cube staffs(?)'s wedding!! Idk where sungjae was though. And what made me happy was they posted their selfies on instagram

Image
yes babies!! <3
Look at how cute ilhoon is!! <333 Btw, sungjae is releasing his part 3 of solo project (3x2=6) tomorrow omg so excited. There will be 2 songs featuring ilhoon & peniel!!! <33333 Finally an iljae song omg. Ilhoon has always wanted to write a song for sungjae and it's finally happening T_T You have no idea how much i love iljae right now lol. 

Btob is really that group who makes me laugh out loud but then becomes an emotional mess when I listen to their songs LOL. Everything about them makes me <33333 Idk why I'm so late lol i hate myself. Idk what to write anymore but i love them so much. Can't wait for 6 pm tomorrow. I'll try to keep writing about them here.

No comments :

Post a Comment